Pant-Teg and Cottages
Yola & Kevin Wilson
Ceredigion SA48 8LL
Tel: 01570 493416
Sat Nav: Put in postcode SA48 8LL and we are the central of the houses and so should bring you straight to us.
Pant-Teg is situated off the B4343 on a horseshoe (back) road, roughly equidistant from both Llanfair Clydogau and Llanddewi Brefi.
Travelling from South & East England/Wales:
- From the A40 take the A482 at LLANWRDA towards LAMPETER.
- Travel through PUMSAINT and into CWMANN
- ½ mile past the Ram Inn pub on the right, turn right onto the
- B4343 for CELLAN & LLANFAIR CLYDOGAU
NB: If coming from Carmarthen on the A485 turn right at the T junction on to the A482, then shortly thereafter turn left onto the B4343.
- After driving approximately 4 miles you will arrive at the village of LLANFAIR CLYDOGAU; go across a hump-backed bridge and straight on past a wide left turn signposted to LLANGYBI.
- One hundred yards on, take the road on the Right with a bungalow set high on the facing corner. Follow this road upwards for 2½ miles, bearing left at all junctions.
- Pant-Teg is on the left.
Travelling from North England/Wales:
- Take the B4343 from TREGARON towards LAMPETER
- In the village of LLANDDEWI BREFI you will see Brefi shop on a sharp right hand bend, take the little road to the left (actually straight on) signposted
- FfARMERS (mountain road), which out of the village goes uphill for about 2 miles. Stay on this road; do not take the left turn for Ffarmers half way up, i.e. follow the sign for Llanfair Clydogau.
- After another mile or so Pant-Teg is on the right beyond an "S" bend with a very high beech hedge also on your right.